My Blogger Translator

Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Christmas Pudding turned into a Strawberry Cheesecake

Ok this year's Christmas Pudding didn't make the grade - I threw it in the trash can late last week. Everything was looking good for a few days there, but tell-tale mould, after some very hot and humid Adelaide weather, suddenly appeared on the pudding cloth and so the decision to toss it was an easy one.
I looked the mould problem up on the internet and found that humidity can cause problems with Christmas Puddings, so I didn't feel too bad, humid conditions are out of my control. I learnt from the experience and as the saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained!
So what did I replace Christmas Pudding with? I decided to go with a Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake.
Vlad took photos - IT WAS YUMMY - YUMMY - YUMMY
Let me know if you want the recipe - I made it from looking at quite a few recipes and taking the best ingredients from each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest