My Blogger Translator

Monday, November 24, 2008

Monarto Zoo Photographic Expedition

A couple of weeks back, Vlad and I were lucky enough to go on a photographic shoot to Monarto Zoo.
One of Adelaide's Photographic Wholesalers put together a field day to showcase various goodies from some of the major Photographic Distributors, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Canon and Pentax. There was 5 million dollars worth of cameras and lenses available for us and the other 298 budding photographers, lucky enough to score an invite, to use.
We all got to experiment and play with cameras and lenses most of us will only ever dream about owning.
It was a great day, a little too hot for my liking, but a great day none the less. To be able to shoot the animals up close and personal, in natural habitat, with the equipment on offer, was absolutely fantastic. I've included a couple of photos I took.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest